Welcome to the Heel Pain Center at Valley Foot & Ankle
In 2016 Valley Foot and Ankle established the Heel Pain Center. This designation sets us apart from other providers and represents the specialized approach we take when addressing heel pain. The Heel Pain Center has over 40 years of combined experience diagnosing and treating heel pain’s many causes including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Baxter’s neuritis
- Calcaneal nerve entrapment
- Systemic causes such as certain types of arthritis.
The Heel pain center has a vast array of conservative treatments for heel pain. We employ the following cutting edge modalities:
- High resolution in-office ultrasound for diagnosis of plantar fasciitis
- Radial Shock Wave Therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Ultrasound guided injection
- Laser scanned orthotics
- Platelet rich plasma therapy (PRP)
We also use tried and true methods like taping, padding, injections and splinting to name just a few. At The Heel Pain Center we can determine why your heel hurts and use our vast array of treatment modalities to customize a treatment plan specific to your needs and goals.