Michael A. Mishalanie, D.P.M.
Dr. Michael Mishalanie was born in Utica, New York and received his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Mishalanie completed his residency in Seattle, Washington. He has practiced in Renton since 1980 and has lectured for the Northwest Podiatric Medical Association. He has a special interest in conservative treatment of the foot and ankle symptoms.
Outside interests include water skiing, snowboarding, motocross and mountain biking.
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Waldo General Hospital- Residency
- Board Certified American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Past Residency Director Green River Surgical Center
Alexis A. McKeown, D.P.M.
Dr. McKeown was born in Atlanta, Georgia. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of West Georgia and graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. She has a profound interest in alternative medicine. She is certified in Marigold therapy for warts. She completed a sports medicine fellowship at Virginia Mason Medical Center. During her free time, Dr. McKeown enjoys shopping, hiking, and traveling.
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine (Qualified)
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Qualified)